Management of Serial Numbers and MAC Addresses
Serial numbers and MAC addresses of various devices with and without network adapters in SAP: a serial number is generated for each piece of certain assemblies produced and MAC addresses are assigned without gaps. Number assignment as well as the printing of type plates was completely implemented in SAP and fully integrated into the production process.
Reduction of administrative effort even with increasing production numbers
This significantly reduces the administrative effort, even with rising production figures, while at the same time providing greater clarity and transparency. After integration of serial numbers and MAC addresses into SAP, the costs for maintenance and support of (self-developed) subsystems are eliminated. The solution is "HANA ready".
- Implementation completely in SAP. Integration into your manufacturing process
- Management of one or more MAC addresses per piece produced / per serial number
- Automatic and complete allocation of MAC addresses
- Manual creation / deletion of MAC address assignments possible
- Reuse of released MAC addresses
- Two-stage warning system when the address space is soon exhausted
- Extensive configuration options
- Precise tracking
- Label printing